September 26, 2008

State Portmanteaus Directed Towards the Appropriate Denizens

Whoregon

Floridunce

Wisconsinner

Rude Island

Kansass

Oklahomely

Idaho

---------------------

I am suspending further posts as fast as you can say presidential debate to serve my country, or rather county, or, rather, campus, or maybe just the three people who read the Kansan by writing jokes for that student rag all semester. My loyalties lie elsewhere for the time being, so my infrequent posts will become non-existent here. Comfort yourself knowing that I am doing my part to keep the peace and liberty in this country one joke at a time, insuring with my dull wit that we can still live in a mediocracy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My comment is incrediby tardy. However, dearest Katie, I appreciate that you didn't change a thing in "Idaho"

Yours truly,
Big Tuff