August 4, 2007

Just a quick update to say...there is no update. At least not this week, and possibly not the following week later. I am leaving for the great outdoors of Colorado tomorrow to test everything I've ever learned from Bear Grylls. So, when the going gets rough, I'll be sure to tough it out on those awful satin sheets in a nice hotel. But I'll make sure to drink my own urine for hydration for the camera, first.

Then, after my week-long excursion of building railroads, forest rangering, constructing log cabins with my bare hands, and civilizin' the wild west, I'm getting the heck out of Dodge and returning again to Lawrence for another taste of all that education stuff.

So, fear not you few, loyal readers. I will return, once I figure out how to navigate white water rapids and how to ride my valiant stead courageously through the wild forest trail at a painfully slow (but nonetheless dangerous!) speed behind all the other urbanite tourists on the two-hour horseback riding trip.

1 comment:

TacoTown said...

I just started one of these too. Maybe since we can't be real life friends, we can still be E-friends. It'll be like the grand old days of xanga all over again.I hope your vacation goes well!